Club Cruz is offering a volleyball camp weekly for Boys & Girls ages 8-14 who wish to continue their volleyball development on a frequent basis.
(We offer two programs for the Summer: Beach Camps and Indoor Camps. Below is the information for our Indoor Camps. Learn about the Beach Camps)
Whether you are new to volleyball or ready to compete, our volleyball clinics offer multiple levels for all players. The volleyball camps will focus on the fundamentals of the indoor volleyball game within a fun environment for learning. Sessions will include instruction on the basics of the indoor game and fun games.
The volleyball camps will be sorted by gender, age, and then by skill levels:
– Blue Group: These players are brand new to volleyball and are interested in learning the basics
– Gold Group: These players have participated in one of our camps or played before and are interested in developing their skills. Players will be sorted into their groups on the first day of the camp.
Costs: The cost of the program is $245 per week, with a 10% discount for signing up for more than 3 sessions. The sessions will include:
- Club Cruz T-Shirt
- Indoor volleyball
- Drills and game-like situations instructed by experienced Club Cruz coaches
- Coaches with competitive experience
- Volleyball conditioning and speed/agility drills
- Instruction of all volleyball rules and regulations
Player equipment requirements: Players should eat a balanced lunch before arriving and drink plenty of water the night before to prevent dehydration and any heat-related illnesses. Players should also bring multiple water bottles and a snack to eat during the middle of the camp.
- Lots of water
2019 Sessions: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 9am – 12pm
Week 1: June 10th – 14th
Week 2: June 17th – 21st Not available
Week 3: June 24th – 28th
Week 4: July 1st – 5th (No training 7/4 – $230)
Week 5: July 8th – 13th
Week 6: July 15th – 19th Not available
Week 7: July 22nd – 26th
Week 8: July 29th – August 2nd
Week 9: August 5th – 9th
Week 10: August 12th – 16th
REFUND POLICY: NO TRANSFER FEES WILL BE CHARGED TO CHANGE DATES FOR CAMPS. A $35 ADMINISTRATIVE FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR ANY CAMP CANCELLATION. NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN FOR ANY CANCELLATION MADE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CAMP START DATE.
Location for sessions:
VHM Christian School at: 427 Capitola Ext Rd, Santa Cruz.