Club Cruz is offering a volleyball camp weekly for Boys & Girls ages 8-16 who wish to continue their volleyball development on a frequent basis.
(We offer two programs for the Summer: Beach Camps and Indoor Camps. Below is the information for our Beach Camps. Learn about the Indoor Camps)
Whether you are new to beach volleyball or ready to compete, our beach volleyball clinics offer multiple levels for all players. The beach volleyball clinics will focus on the fundamentals of the beach volleyball game within a fun environment for learning. Sessions will include instruction on the basics of the beach game and fun games.
The volleyball camps will be sorted by gender, age, and then by skill levels:
– Blue Group: These players are brand new to volleyball and are interested in learning the basics
– Gold Group: These players have participated in one of our camps or played before and are interested in developing their skills. Players will be sorted into their groups on the first day of the camp.
Costs: The cost of the program is $225 per week, with a 10% discount for signing up for more than 3 sessions. The sessions will include:
- Club Cruz Beach T-Shirt
- Official replica CBVA (California Beach Volleyball Association) beach volleyball
- Beach drills and game-like situations instructed by experienced Club Cruz coaches
- Coaches with competitive beach experience
- Beach volleyball conditioning and speed/agility drills
- Instruction of all beach volleyball rules and regulations
- Time to enjoy the beach outside of volleyball play!
Player equipment requirements: Due to the harsh nature of the beach all players should eat a balanced breakfast before arriving and drink plenty of water the night before to prevent dehydration and any heat related illnesses. Players should also bring multiple water bottles and a snack to eat during the middle of the camp.
- Lots of water
- Sweatshirt or another jacket
Sessions: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 9 am – 12 pm
– June 5th – 9th
– June 12th – 16th
– June 19th – 23rd
– June 26th – 30th
– July 3rd – 7th
– July 10th – 14th
– July 17th – July 21st
– July 24th – July 28th
REFUND POLICY: NO TRANSFER FEES WILL BE CHARGED TO CHANGE DATES FOR CAMPS. A $35 ADMINISTRATIVE FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR ANY CAMP CANCELLATION. NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN FOR ANY CANCELLATION MADE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CAMP START DATE.
Location for all sessions: Harbor Beach in Santa Cruz.
***Due to the winter storms and the dredging of the harbor as a result, the location may be changed to Seabright beach.***